Memorial of the Eastern or Emigrant Cherokees, so called, praying for the payment to them per capita of the fund pledged to them by the ninth article of the Treaty of 1846, being the balance of the purchase price due them for the lands ceded by them to the United States under the Treaty of 1835, appropriated to them July 2, 1836, and found due by the agents of the United States on April 28, 1894, under the authority of the Act of Congress of March 3, 1893 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Memorial of Eastern or Emigrant Cherokees for moneys due
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1900.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4029 S.doc.35).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10360898