Letter from the Secretary of the Interior, in response to resolution of the Senate of January 3, 1901, relative to money paid by the United States upon the claim of the New York Indians for compensation for lands in Kansas [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Money paid upon claim of New York Indians upon lands in Kansas
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1900.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4033 S.doc.91).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10360962