Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting, together with other papers, letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, calling attention to certain disallowances by the Auditor for the War Department in the settlement of the accounts of Maj. W. L. Fisk, Corps of Engineers [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Credit in accounts of W. L. Fisk
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1901.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4042 S.doc.204).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10361059