Survey of Brazos River, Texas, from its mouth to the City of Waco. Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting, with a letter from the Chief of Engineers, report of survey of Brazos River, Texas, from its mouth to the City of Waco [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Survey of Brazos River from its mouth to Waco
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1901.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4163 H.doc.450).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10362318