The voyages of the Cabots and the English discovery of North America under Henry VII and Henry VIII / by James A. Williamson ... Illustrated with thirteen maps
- Williamson, James Alexander, 1886-1964
- London : The Argonaut press, 1929.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 290 pages, 1 leaf : maps (including folded frontispiece) ; 27 cm
- pt.I. Documents and extracts from contemporary works.--pt.II. History of the English expeditions to North America under Henry VII and Henry VIII.
- Title vignette, by William Monk, R.E.
"This edition of The voyages of the Cabots is the seventh publication of the Argonaut press and is limited to 1050 copies on Japon vellum ... printed by Walter Lewis, M.A., at the University press, Cambridge ... This copy is number 449".
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1972. 1 microfiche ; 8 x 13 cm. Reduction ratio varies. (Library of American civilization).
View MARC record | catkey: 1036280