Pan-American Railway. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting a report from the Secretary of State relating to a resolution concerning a Pan-American Railway, adopted at the Second International Conference of the American States; also recommending the appropriation of $20,000 to carry said resolution into effect [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Additional Titles:
- Report relating to resolution concerning pan-American railway
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1902.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4241 S.doc.314).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10363692