London landing charges [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Additional Titles:
- To forbid insertion in bills of lading, of London clause exempting shipping companies from liability for damages, with minority report
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1902.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4402 H.rp.739).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10367358