Dayton, Ohio, a subport of entry [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- Additional Titles:
- Dayton, Ohio, to be port of immediate transportation
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1903.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4415 H.rp.3888).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10371630