Sloop Polly. Letter from the Assistant Clerk of the Court of Claims, transmitting the conclusions of fact and the law and the finding of the court in the French spoliation claims relating to the vessel sloop Polly, William D. Wilson, master [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Findings of Court of Claims in case of sloop Polly
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1902.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Court of Claims
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4417 S.doc.15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10371667