Indian depredation claims. Letter from the Acting Attorney-General, transmitting a list of judgments rendered by the Court of Claims in favor of claimants in Indian depredation cases requiring an appropriation by Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Judgments of Court of Claims in Indian depredation claims
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1903.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Justice
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4430 S.doc.190).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10371832