Claims made by certain marine insurance companies of Cincinnati and St. Louis. Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting, in compliance with the resolution of the Senate of January 31, 1903, a copy of a report by the Auditor for the War Department as to certain claims made by certain marine insurance companies of Cincinnati and St. Louis [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Claims on account of loss of steamers W. L. Ewing and Louisville
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1903.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4430 S.doc.191).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10371833