Brig Polly. Letter from the Assistant Clerk of the Court of Claims, transmitting a copy of the conclusions of fact and law in the French spoliation cases relating to the brig Polly, Elisha Caswell, master, against the United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Findings of Court of Claims in case of brig Polly
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1902.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4489 H.doc.93).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10371983