Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting, in response to the Resolution of the Senate of March 2, 1904, a report giving a list of public buildings for which he obtained plans, etc., conditions prescribed in inviting architects to compete, number of architects competing, total amount paid and to be paid to architects, and his opinion as to the merits of the act approved February 20, 1893 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds
- Additional Titles:
- Competition among architects for furnishing plans for public buildings
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1904.
- Physical Description:
- 68 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4590 S.doc.180).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10378039