Letter from the Secretary of Agriculture, transmitting, in response to the Resolution of the Senate of April 6, 1904, a report by the Chief of the Bureau of Chemistry covering all investigations of adulterated foods, drugs, and liquors made under the provisions of paragraph 2 of the Act of March 1, 1899 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Manufactures
- Additional Titles:
- Investigations of adulterated foods, drugs, and liquors
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1904.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4592 S.doc.270).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10378122