Message from the President of the United States, transmitting an ordinance enacted by the Executive Council of Porto Rico August 30, 1904, granting to the Compania de los Ferrocarriles de Puerto Rico and to its assign, the American Railroad Company of Porto Rico, the right to construct a branch railway track connecting its warehouse at the Playa of Ponce with its main line, and inviting attention to the accompanying report of the Secretary of State [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Pacific Islands and Porto Rico
- Additional Titles:
- Additional franchise granted for branch railway in Porto Rico
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1904.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4764 S.doc.40).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10382602