Letter from the Acting Secretary of War, transmitting, with a copy of a communication from the President of the Mississippi River Commission, a recommendation as to reimbursements for losses in the burning of the steamer Wynoka [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Reimbursements for losses in burning of steamer Wynoka
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1904.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4829 H.doc.103).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10382769