Letter from the Assistant Clerk of the Court of Claims transmitting a copy of the findings filed by the court in the cases of Lawrence H. Rousseau, Carrie M. Boone, Oliver P. Anderson, Jacob Bedtelyou, William B. Britton, Alfred A. Garlock, Samuel E. Hill, Maria Kerby, Elizabeth B. Waller, John H. Ward, and John S. White against the United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on War Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Findings of Court of Claims in cases of Lawrence H. Rousseau and others
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1904.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4830 H.doc.147).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10382873