The present state of Russia
- Weber, Friedrich Christian, active 1720
- Uniform Title:
- Veränderte Russland. English
- London : Cass, 1968.
- 1st ed., new impression.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : plates, 2 maps ; 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Lange, Lorenz
Müller, Johann Bernhard
Bruyn, Cornelis de, 1652-1727
- Russia through European eyes ; no. 2
- v. 1. An account of the government of that country, both civil and ecclesiastical. ... The whole being the journal of a foreign minister who resided in Russia at that time. A description of Petersbourg and Cronslot.--v. 2. Laurence Lange's journey from Petersbourg to Peking in China. John Bernard Muller's description of the Ostiacks, a nation in Siberia. The criminal proceedings against the late czarewitz, as published by authority. Justification of the Swedish war against Russia, and the answer to it drawn up by a Russian minister of state. A project offered to His Czarish Majesty by some doctors of the Sorbone at Paris, for a union between the churches of Rome and Russia. M. Le Brun's observations on his journey through Russia to Persia.
- Translation of Das veränderte Russland.
Facsimile reprint of 1st ed., London, Taylor Innys and Osborn, 1722-23.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliographical footnotes.
View MARC record | catkey: 1039148