Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a copy of a communication from the Director of the Bureau of Engraving and Printing submitting a suggestion for an increase in the force provided in the legislative, executive, and judicial appropriation bill, and an amendment to the restrictive provision in connection therewith [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Increase in force of Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1906.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4914 S.doc.314).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10392920