Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a copy of a communication from the Director of the Mint recommending that the appropriation for freight on bullion and coin between mints and assay Offices, contained in the legislative, executive, and judicial appropriation bill for the fiscal year 1907, be increased from $40,000 to $65,000 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Increase in appropriation for freight on bullion and coin
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1906.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4915 S.doc.450).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10393054