William Radcliffe. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting a report by the Secretary of State, with accompanying papers, concerning the claim of the British subject, William Radcliffe, for compensation for destruction of his fish hatchery, etc., in Delta, Colo., in 1901 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Claim of William Radcliffe, British subject, for compensation for destruction of fish hatchery by mob in Delta County, Colorado, 1901
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1906.
- Physical Description:
- 53 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4987 H.doc.441).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10393522