Payment of certain funds in the Treasury to the Santee Sioux and Ponca Indians in Nebraska. Letter from the Secretary of the Interior, transmitting, with a copy of a communication from the Commissioner of Indian Affairs, a favorable recommendation as to payment to the Santee Sioux and Ponca Indians in Nebraska of a share of a fund in the Treasury to the credit of the Sioux Indians [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Payment to Santee Sioux and Ponca Indians in Nebraska
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1906.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4989 H.doc.680).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10393718