Names of enlisted men discharged on account of Brownsville affray, with applications for reenlistment. Letter from the Acting Secretary of War, transmitting, pursuant to a Senate resolution of April 6, 1908, the names of the enlisted men of the Twenty-fifth Infantry discharged without honor on account of the Brownsville, Tex., shooting affray, who have applied for reenlistment under the order of the Secretary of War, and the statements submitted by them [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Military Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Brownsville affray: names of enlisted men discharged
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 125 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed May 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 5256 S.doc.430).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10403565