Correspondence relating to wrongs done to American citizens by the Government of Venezuela. Message from the President of the United States, in response to a Senate resolution of February 26, 1908, transmitting a report of the Secretary of State, submitting the correspondence with the Government of Venezuela in relation to pending controversies with that Government concerning wrongs done to American citizens and corporations in that country by said Government [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Additional Titles:
- Wrongs done to American citizens by Government of Venezuela
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 644 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed May 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 5257 S.doc.413).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10403566