Reinstatement of soldiers discharged from Companies B, C, and D, Twenty-fifth Infantry. Message from the President of the United States, relating to the extension of the time limit for the reinstatement of the soldiers discharged without honor from Companies B, C, and D, Twenty-fifth Infantry [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Military Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Brownsville affray: reinstatement of soldiers discharged from companies B, C, and D, 25th Infantry
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed May 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 5265 S.doc.377).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10403613