Leasing irrigable allotted and tribal lands. Letter from the Secretary of the Interior, transmitting the draft of a bill to authorize him to lease irrigable allotted lands, or lands reserved for the use of Indians in common, for agricultural purposes [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Draft of bill for leasing irrigable allotted and tribal lands
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1907.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Interior
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed May 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 5267 S.doc.72).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10403790