Bois De Sioux River, Lake Traverse, and Big Stone Lake, Minn. and N. and S. Dak. Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting, with a letter from the Chief of Engineers, report of examination of Bois De Sioux River, Lake Traverse, and Big Stone Lake, Minn. and N. and S. Dak [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Examination of Bois de Sioux River, Lake Traverse, and Big Stone Lake, Minnesota and N. and South Dakota
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed May 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 5288 H.doc.493).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10404069