Steele and Washington Bayous, and Lake Washington, Mississippi. Letter from the Acting Secretary of War, transmitting, with a letter from the Chief of Engineers, report of examination, with plan and estimate of cost of improvement, of Steele and Washington Bayous, and Lake Washington, Mississippi [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Examination of Steele and Washington bayous, and Lake Washington, Mississippi
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed May 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 5289 H.doc.904).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10404125