Yellow fever etiology, symptoms and diagnosis [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Yellow Fever Institute
- Additional Titles:
- Yellow Fever Institute bulletin 16; Etiology, symptoms, and diagnosis of yellow fever
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1907.
- Physical Description:
- 49 pages : digital, PDF file
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed May 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 5355 H.doc.839).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10404166