Response of Attorney-General relative to International Paper Company, Etc. Letter from the Attorney-General, transmitting a response to the inquiry of the House as to whether or not any proceedings have been taken to prosecute the International Paper Company or related corporations for alleged violations of federal law [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- Proceedings against International Paper Company, for alleged violations of Federal law
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed May 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 5374 H.doc.860).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10404215