Urgent deficiency estimate for Life-Saving Service, 1908. Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a copy of a communication from the General Superintendent of the Life-Saving Service submitting an estimate of appropriation for carrying out the provisions of the act to increase the efficiency of the personnel of the Life-Saving Service of the United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Urgent deficiency estimate for Life-Saving Service
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed May 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 5375 H.doc.854).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10404344