Findings in case of ship Favorite. Letter from the Assistant Clerk of the Court of Claims transmitting a copy of the conclusions of law and of fact in the French spoliation cases relating to the vessel ship Favorite, Charles Barnard, master [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Findings of Court of Claims in case of ship Favorite
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1907.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed May 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 5376 H.doc.130).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10404407