Jurisdiction over Washington Aqueduct, filtration plant, etc. Letter from the President of the Board of Commissioners of the District of Columbia submitting a draft of proposed legislation for transfer of the Washington Aqueduct and filtration plant to the control of the Commissioners of the District of Columbia [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia
- Additional Titles:
- Transfer of jurisdiction over Washington Aqueduct and filtration plant to Commissioners of D.C
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1907.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed May 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 5377 H.doc.321).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10404748