Seacoast fortifications, San Pedro, Cal. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting a communication from the Secretary of War submitting information as to the advisability and necessity of seacoast fortifications for the protection of the Harbor of San Pedro, Cal. and the cities in that vicinity [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Necessity for seacoast fortifications at San Pedro, California
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1909.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 5408 S.doc.656).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10405897