Amending section 1998, Revised Statutes. Message from the President of the United States, returning without approval S. 5473, "An act amending section 1998 of the Revised Statutes of the United States, and to authorize the Secretary of the Navy in certain cases to mitigate or remit the loss of rights of citizenship imposed by law upon deserters from the naval service," with adverse reports of the Secretaries of War and the Navy and the Attorney-General [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Veto of bill amending Revised Statutes relative to rights of deserters from Navy
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1909.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 5408 S.doc.708).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10405928