Officers or employees of Navy Department who have obtained patents during their service. Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Navy, transmitting, pursuant to Senate resolution of February 2, 1907, a list of the officers or employees of the Navy Department who have obtained patents in the United States or in foreign countries for inventions during their service [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Employees of Navy Department who have obtained patents during service
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 5410 S.doc.564).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10405973