Commission on Country Life. Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a copy of a communication from the Secretary of Agriculture submitting an estimate of appropriation in the sum of $25,000 for all necessary expenses to enable the Commission on Country Life to digest, etc., the material already gathered, etc [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate for expenses of Country Life Commission
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1909.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 5410 S.doc.734).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10406052