Claims allowed by the accounting officers of the Treasury. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting, in response to a Senate resolution of March 1, 1909, a schedule of claims allowed by the accounting officers of the Treasury, amounting to $96,573.34 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Claims allowed by accounting officers of Treasury
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1909.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 5410 S.doc.746).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10406055