Big Sunflower River, Mississippi. Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting with a letter from the Chief of Engineers reports of examination and survey of Big Sunflower River, Mississippi, from near Baird to Mouth of Hushpuckena River, or Creek [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Examination and survey of Big Sunflower River, Mississippi
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 5437 H.doc.1251).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10406114