Message from the President of the United States, transmitting an ordinance granting to the Plazuela Sugar Company the right to construct, maintain, and operate a pier on the sea front at "Palmas Altas," in the municipal district of Manati [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Insular Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Ordinance granting Plazuela Sugar Co. right to build pier in Porto Rico
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 5558 H.doc.1104).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10406241