The European Union / map originally created by Lovell Johns
- Corporate Author:
- Lovell Johns Ltd
- Additional Titles:
- Panel title: Travelling in Europe 2013-14
- Brussels, Belgium : European Commission, Directorate-General for Communication Publications, 2013.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : colour ; 42 x 47 cm, on sheet 45 x 68 cm, folded to 23 x 10 cm
- Additional Creators:
- European Commission. Directorate-General Communication and European Union. Publications Office
- Language Note:
- Text in English, placenames on map in language of that country.
- Inset maps collectively entitled "Non-continental and Overseas Territorities of Members States": Ac̦ores (PT), scale approximately 1:10,000,000 with Madeira inset -- Canarias (ES), scale approximately 1:11,000,000 -- [Suriname, Guyane (FR), Brasil], scale approximately 1:20,000,000 -- [Saint Martin, Barthélemy (FR), Guadeloupe (FR), , Basse-Terre, Grande-Terre, Marie-Gallante], scale approximately 1:11,000,000 -- Martinique (FR), scale approximately 1:11,000,000 -- Mayotte (FR), scale approximately 1:11,000,000 -- La Rèunion (FR), scale approximately 1:11,000,000.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:11,000,000 (W 30°--E 50°/N 73°--N 32°).
- Administrative-divisions map showing EU member states, candidate countries, potential candidate countries, headquarters of EU institutions, national frontiers, national capitals, seats of government, regional boundaries and internal divisions, regional capitals, and major waterways.
Title within box of tables and other data.
"Manuscript completed in November 2012"--Verso.
"Published January 2013 by the European Commission, Directorate-General for Communication Publications."
"Publications Office of the European Union."
Includes text, tourist information, colour illustrations, ancillary time zones map, and statistical tables with graphs entitled "Basic Statistics on European Countries", and insets of overseas territories.
Text, tourist information, glossary, and colour illustrations on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 10407600