Tax-exempt Indian lands. Report of the Committee on Indian Affairs pursuant to S. Res. 282, Seventy-first Congress relative to an investigation of the relationship between the Federal Government and the governments of the several states and political subdivisions thereof in which there are located Indian reservations or unalloted Indian tribal lands, and other lands which are not subject to taxation by such states or political subdivisions [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Tax-exempt Indian lands
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1???
- Physical Description:
- 192 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9648 S.rp.1365).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10408812