Charles Lamkin. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting supplemental estimate of appropriation for the fiscal year 1933 for the Department of Agriculture for payment of $66 to Charles Lamkin of Banning, Calif., as authorized by Private Act No. 159, Seventy-second Congress, approved July 13, 1932 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate for relief of Charles Lamkin
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1932.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9682 H.doc.498).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10409403