Speech of Hon. Jonathan Bourne, Jr., of Oregon, delivered in the United States Senate May 5, 1910, on "popular versus delegated government, and its effect on legislation." [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Popular versus delegated government
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1910.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 5659 S.doc.524).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10412535