Memorial of the National Editorial Association of Hutchinson, Kans.; The American Envelope Manufacturers' Association of St. Louis, Mo.; The International Association of Photo-Engravers of Washington, D. C.; The National Association of Stationers and Manufacturers of New York City, N. Y.; The National Paper Trade Association of Washington, D. C.; The Printers' League of America of New York City, N. Y.; and of the United Typothetae of America of Washington, D. C., favoring the enactment of legislation to prohibit the printing of special return cards on stamped envelopes free of charge [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Post Offices and Post Roads
- Additional Titles:
- Memorial relative to special return cards on stamped envelopes
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1911.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 5943 S.doc.800).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10414653