Johann Kepler, 1571-1630 : a tercentenary commemoration of his life and work; a series of papers prepared under the auspices of the History of science society, in collaboration with the American association for the advancement of science (sections A, D, and L).
- Corporate Author:
- History of Science Society
- Baltimore : The Williams & Wilkins company, 1931.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 133 pages : frontispiece (portrait) illustrations, plate ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Rufus, Will Carl, 1876-1946, Brasch, Frederick E. (Frederick Edward), 1875-1967, Johnson, Elbe Herbert, 1887-, Struik, Dirk Jan, and American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Introduction by Sir Arthur S. Eddington -- Kepler as an astronomer, by W. C. Rufus -- Kepler as a mathematician, by D. J. Struik -- Kepler and mysticism, by E. H. Johnson -- Bibliography of Kepler's works, by F. E. Brasch (p. 86-133).
- Addressed delivered at a joint meeting, December 31, 1930. cf. Pref. signed: F. E. B[rasch].
View MARC record | catkey: 1041819