Creighton M. Foraker and W. R. Forbes. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a letter of the Attorney General submitting an item for inclusion in the general deficiency bill, authorizing the disbursing clerk of the Department of Justice to pay from the appropriation "Salaries, fees, and expenses of marshals, United States courts, 1912," the salaries of Creighton M. Foraker, for acting as United States Marshal, and of W. R. Forbes, for acting as Chief, Office Deputy Marshal, from January 7 to March 1, 1912, the interim between the admission of the Territory of New Mexico to statehood and the appointment of a marshal by the court [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate to pay Creighton M. Foraker and William R. Forbes
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1912.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6182 S.doc.893).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10418485