Winthrop Beach, Boston Harbor, Mass. Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting, with a letter from the Chief of Engineers, report on preliminary examination of Boston Harbor, Mass., with a view to the construction of a sea wall along Winthrop Reach [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Examination of Winthrop Beach, Boston Harbor, Massachusetts
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1911.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6206 H.doc.258).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10418525