Columbia River, mouth of Snake River to Wenatchee, Wash. Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting, with a letter from the Chief of Engineers, reports on examination and survey of Columbia River, Wash., from the mouth of Snake River to Wenatchee [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Examination and survey of Columbia River, Washington
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1912.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6209 H.doc.693).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10418638