Contingent expenses, War Department, 1910 and 1911. Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting report of expenditures on account of appropriations for contingent expenses of the War Department for the fiscal year ended June 30, 1911 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the War Department
- Additional Titles:
- Contingent expenses of War Department, 1910 and 1911
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1911.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6324 H.doc.274).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10418829